Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Organic Chime

This entry is to get people thinking about organic alternatives. I have been doing a lot of research on the positive alternatives to organic living. Last year I never felt any better than when I was eating out of our garden which is 100% organic. I would get full off a little amount of veggies and it would keep me satisfied longer than if I were to buy from the grocery store. At first I never even thought about the effects that I was experiencing, but I read an article stating that organic foods will fill you up faster and stay with you longer than grocery foods do. Also, the chemicals that were used to preserve and clean the veggies actually acts like a hunger driver. I am not sure that the food companies know about this and I hope they don't, but the chemicals used are making people more hungry which is why the food doesn't satisfy after so long.

This is just a first chime on the subject with more to come. Just about this, when you get a salad or a basket of veggies or fruits, don't you feel better after eating those? Why do you think that is? Maybe because anything that is canned or bagged is filled with chemicals that might take that feeling away? Just sit and ponder.

No comments: