Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Could somone explain this to me!?

I was lifting last night and I was watching a bunch of older kids in their late teens. They were lifting together and doing a terrible job of full contraction. I get mad at myself when I don't go all the way down for squats or bring the bar all the way down to my chest for bench. They were doing single dumbbell overhead triceps and they were moving that weight no more than 20 degrees instead of the preferred 90+ degrees. I know they were lifting to heavy a weight for them to have a good posture, but what is the point of lifting that weight if it is not going to do you any good? I know I have bitched about this in the past but I really don't understand why they want to lift and get strong but to do a terrible job at it is wasting their time and using up weights that someone else could use.

I see other people waiting to lift when someone with no knowledge is hogging the weights. I came close to tell them where to go and how to get there.

So could someone please explain this to me?

No comments: