Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Losing weight slowly to avoid extra skin

I have been losing weight at about a rate of 1.5-2 lbs a week. The last two weeks I have hit a plateaus which allowed my body to shrink down. I have taken some pictures and it shows that my skin has gotten tighter which is showing more definition in my body. I think during that period of time, my body was trying to get the rest of the body to form up to what it should look like.

It is important to slowly lose the weight because otherwise you will have a lot of skin left over and no where to put it. It is also a necessity to drink lots of water because as your skin shrinks back to normal the skin needs to have and maintain it elasticity by drinking water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Congrats on the weight loss success thus far. I'm a trainer and I'd love to help you along your journey! Check out my blog. I always let people know what I do, and give tips to help you improve your lifestyle!

Cheers!
Nick Luna