Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Go mobile...the best thing ever.

I know it has been a long time since I have written on this blog. I have been busy but most importantly, I got a new phone which is awesome. It is an HTC Imagio. The web browser is great (I am writing this with my phone) and the capabilities are endless. I will be utilizing my phone for mulitiple different uses. Here are the following things I will be using my phone for.

SportyPal app. to track my outside activities and have them upload to the site within www.sportypal.com. I will be tacking the miles I go and the speed in which I go there with this app. It utilizes the GPS service that is on my phone very nbicely.

SparkPoeple to track my weight, caloric intake, lifting routine and articles for me to keep up todate on the latest out there. I will be using my web browser to add and read from that site. I would be nice if they had an app for my mobile 6.5 but I can wait for them to get caught up. They have an app for android and iphone...I wish I waited longer for the android instead of the Imagio but I am very happy non-the-less with my phone. It is fast and is the same dimensions as an iphone so the arm band used for the iphone fits perfectly with my phone. I just have to wait for santa to stop by my house to drop it off maybe.

Stopwatch app. for my phone. This will be used for stretching so I don't have to worry about losing my count.

No comments: