Saturday, January 06, 2007

Devotion To The Need

I went to the gym yesterday for my back and tricep workout. I noticed about half the total of people were at the gym from Wednesday. These resoluters already gave up or at least didn't have a very aggressive workout schedule. I lift and do cardio every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My legs were really sore from Wednesday so I only did lifting, but at least I was in the gym doing something.

I, myself, have not been doing the best as far as watching what I eat. It is hard to do so when people bring in donuts and other treats to start off the new year. My department is really bad about it because we just got two new hires and they have to bring in donuts or something as a treat for of the people within the department.

I have still noticed that I have been doing better with my lifts and also with my cardio still. I look at myself in the mirror and I see me still losing the weight and toning up.

No comments: