Monday, March 31, 2008

Losing Weight and Saving Money

You all know that I have been working on losing weight. I have lost 25lbs so far and feeling great. One thing that has really helped is the fact that I am fully stocked on my multi-vitamins from a bodybuilding website that I found not to long ago. This bodybuilding website is called www.illpumpyouup.com. This site has all of the great brands at a fraction of the price. I use to have a site that I would always buy my supplements from but when this site came up, I just couldn’t turn them away. They carry over 150 brands giving them access to over 2000 different products. Now what store online could say that and keep a straight face. I make sure that I by my whey protein and my creatine from them because with them I am saving over 25%. Now that you have heard my testimony, give this bodybuilding website a try.

No comments: