Friday, March 14, 2008

Video Games for the Phone

I recently got a Moto Q which allows me to be on the internet and manage my calendar. It also has a good size display to be able to play video games on the phone.

I recently came across an older game (1990) that recently made it to the phones, it is called Dangerous Dave Mobile. You are to travel through the mansion full of evil spirits, ghouls, and other threats in search for your missing brother. I have the trial game on my phone and I am going to order the game after the trial is up. If you want to try the trial version then you can go to the Official Dangerous Dave Mobile website and download the game for your phone. The graphics are awesome even from a phone's point of view. The graphics are great and so is the sound quality. The experience that you have with this game will all depend on the phone that you have. I like to play games as a nice cool down from working out or while I am waiting for my wife and kids. Let me know what you think of the game.



No comments: