Thursday, July 22, 2010

Low Carb or No Carb?

For the last week and a half, I have been experimenting with going no carb. Within that time I have lost over 6 pounds. One thing that I have found is when I ate some carbs this last weekend, I gained a lot of weight....I was also eating till I was full all of the time. I mean I was just shoveling it in. But now it is Thursday and I am down to 234 when I was 241 before I started. I am trying to go more than one week straight through so wish me luck and I hope I can see the results that some of my friends are seeing with this. They have lost about 30 pounds per month.

Just to let you know, I have always been against low or no carb diets. Fruits and some starches are just to good for you to pass up. I plan on going back on my normal diet once I hit a certain weight. I will keep you posted.

No comments: