Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Eat to live. Not, live to eat.

I am currently at 261lbs. I have been having a moto that has helped me get through my diet. I am eating to live and not living to eat. I eat plain oatmeal, plain tuna and potato, and plain salad. I am only eating the food that is necessary for me to live and be energized for my kids and diet.

I have increased my calories throughout the day so I am not taking in so many calories at night. It seems to help with my hunger and also with the energy that I need for my workouts. We went out to dinner the other night and mywife and I had steak and fish along with our salads which I just pigged out on. I put a little bit of oil and vinager so I was pretty well satisfied by the time out dinner arived.

This weeks goal:
Reach 259 for weight. I have not weighed that much since I was in college and that was over 5 years ago. This means I will have to lose 2 pounds this week. I think I am out of the water weight loss stage and am in the fat weight lose.

No comments: