Friday, January 11, 2008

I have lost weight!!!

At the beginning of the year, I was weighing in at 270lbs. I have gone down to 261, but I am sure that that is mostly water weight. I have been counting my calories more so than I have before in the past. I have been trying to stay around 1800 calories for extreme weight lose. The doctors have told me that it would be fine this way until I have to lose 25 more pounds. Then I should up my calories so I don't hurt myself. I have been eating seven times a day and keeping that hunger at bay. I have been having very little waste so I know I am utilizing the food in my system.

My Meal Plan:
1st Meal: 2 eggs scrambled and one medium size grapefruit.
2nd Meal: 2/3 cup oatmeal plain with nothing else added.
3rd Meal: 1 can tuna and one potato (salt and pepper to taste) nothing else.
4th Meal: 9 baby carrots (That is all I need to keep hunger at bay).
5th Meal: 2/3 cup oatmeal plain with nothing else added.
6th Meal: Supper - My wife makes something different everyday to get away of that boring routine that I have throughout the day. We keep it at around 400-475 calories.
7th Meal: 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 1/2 banana

My Training:
Monday: 30min cardio during lunch and weight train (1hr 15min) at night.
Tuesday: 30min cardio during lunch and nothing at night
Wednesday: 30min cardio during lunch and weight train (1hr 15min) at night.
Thursday: 30min cardio during lunch and nothing at night
Friday: 30min cardio during lunch and weight train (1hr 15min) at night.
Saturday: Free Day - Though meals are still being counted and staying within 1800 cal.
Sunday: Free Day - Though meals are still being counted and staying within 1800 cal.

I have been feeling great and my lifts are still doing well. I have been feeling really good and cleaned out. My wife posed one more challenge, to take coffee out of my diet for 14 days. I have been sticking to it. I just have hot water instead of coffee.

No comments: