Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Plateaus Will Subside

I have been at 257 for the last week time frame. I have been noticing that the decimal point is coming down as I weigh myself everyday. I understand the difference in weight from day to day but I have been so consistent in weight that I can see the recession in weight as time goes on.

I am staying true to my diet with the occasion of a treat which is well deserved. I have been keeping my calorie intake to the same day-to-day and still lifting and doing cardio. I have a fat monitor coming to see what my progression is in fat loss. I want to make sure that the fat % goes down and the muscle % goes up. If I am able to maintain that scale then I will keep to what I am doing. If not then I will have to do something with my diet because my workout is mostly maxed out.

I saw an article on calorie cycling and I am very interested in that. My wife found a site that can give you the day-to-day cycle of calories for the weight loss that you want to see. Everything is going well so I am staying on track and keeping it together. After my first 10 pounds I went out to dinner and did not count a thing. I lived to eat that day. The next time I lose 10 pounds, I will do the same thing (7 more pounds).

No comments: