Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Make money for blogging

One of my reasons as to why I have started a blog was to make money and also document my thoughts as I was trying to lose weight. I just found one way to make some money and that was by submitting posts on subjects that I have interest in and was able to document my two cents. The site is called get paid to blog. This is my first post on that matter and I am going to see how easy it really is. I see people on this site make about $19k just for writing about stuff. To make that kind of money for just being able to write about topics would make me just ecstatic for the opportunity. I heard about this from stumbling upon a blog from my blog-rush membership and they had this on their site so I thought I would take a look and see what the whole deal was about. The site is very user friendly and it seems to be lagit so that is exciting. I hope I am privileged to the “opportunities” that cover health and fitness because then I would be blogging about things that would not pertain to this blog what so ever. We will see if I get paid to blog or not.



Now, if this does not let me get paid to blog then I will let everyone know about it and I am sure they would love that kind of advertisement. I will give them a fare chance to wow me and if so, you might hear more about this.

No comments: