Sunday, September 09, 2007

Counting Calories

I am sure that I have talked about counting calories before but I just want to chime in again on this matter. I have just started to count my calories. The most success stories that I hear are how people counted their calories and they lost a lot of weight. I am one of those people who think that the caloric countdown is a mind over matter. If you think that you will lose weight then you probably will.

I just so happened to notice a weight change when I least expected it, and that was when I was doing one hour of walking on Tuesdays and Thursdays, weight lifting at nights on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and I was playing racquetball during lunch on the days I lifted. I happened to notice by chance but when I stopped lifting for the three months because of my feet, I gained it all back and have been at the same weight for a long time.

Anyway, I have started on counting my calories and we will see what this brings us.

No comments: